bonding time bonding time

what the fuck.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Haha amazing

This is pretty much what every anime is like, I love when you randomly spit.

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

Very well done

I like the whole idea of spoofing those PC ads. You really animated it seamlessly with your motions on the camera. I hope you make more stuff like this, I always love when animators add a live element to their animations.

cobra0528 responds:

You know what? Come to think of it, so do I...so long as it is well done. Thank you :)

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Very awesome!

I love this game and it was very fun, i just have 2 complaints. The campaign mode was a little to easy, the bosses took me one try to beat. And the final secret pissed me off! i thought it would be some sort of uber awesome mode but it just turned out to be a stupid thank you for playing message! oh well, thanks for wasting a lot of my time, maybe i will pick up a hobby :)

Kramer Hentai Adventure 3 Kramer Hentai Adventure 3

Yay!

This was could because it was actually fun and challenging. Although I believe in what you said in the end of the game, I wouldn't really want to stick your beliefs into a piece of "media" that other people will watch because then they will get angry and stick in their own beliefs.

MessYouUpMac responds:

I don't care about angering people.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Great Game!!

I really liked this game (even though i could barely get past the first level) but there doesn't seem to be to much origonality put into this. It's a lot like metal slug and all, but why not just play metal slug? You need to come up with your own new and orignal idea.