Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Very awesome!

I love this game and it was very fun, i just have 2 complaints. The campaign mode was a little to easy, the bosses took me one try to beat. And the final secret pissed me off! i thought it would be some sort of uber awesome mode but it just turned out to be a stupid thank you for playing message! oh well, thanks for wasting a lot of my time, maybe i will pick up a hobby :)

Kramer Hentai Adventure 3 Kramer Hentai Adventure 3

Yay!

This was could because it was actually fun and challenging. Although I believe in what you said in the end of the game, I wouldn't really want to stick your beliefs into a piece of "media" that other people will watch because then they will get angry and stick in their own beliefs.

MessYouUpMac responds:

I don't care about angering people.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Great Game!!

I really liked this game (even though i could barely get past the first level) but there doesn't seem to be to much origonality put into this. It's a lot like metal slug and all, but why not just play metal slug? You need to come up with your own new and orignal idea.

Onslaught! Onslaught!

Great game!

Great game, make more!!!

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

Okay

It was a bit short but everything else was good.

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

Decent

It made me horny! You should make the women hotter and have levels, it's really easy all u have to do is to move the dogs to the side!