bonding time bonding time

what the fuck.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Haha amazing

This is pretty much what every anime is like, I love when you randomly spit.

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

Very well done

I like the whole idea of spoofing those PC ads. You really animated it seamlessly with your motions on the camera. I hope you make more stuff like this, I always love when animators add a live element to their animations.

cobra0528 responds:

You know what? Come to think of it, so do I...so long as it is well done. Thank you :)

Indie Indie

haha, nice

I hate when people are like "this band is so indie, you should listen to it". you should like music because its actually good not because it's "indie".

Stickman vs. the Door Stickman vs. the Door

Meh.

I thought the animation was pretty smooth, but other than that this was a pretty bland movie. Try and make a character instead of just putting in a stick figure, also a decent plot would be nice. oh, and try to be a little more orgional, no naruto please.

judahdelacruz responds:

I'm sorry. I ran out of ideas. Thanks for your 4/4!

An Ingus PSA: Shoplifting An Ingus PSA: Shoplifting

Haha

Nice job, i'm always happy to see something ingus related. But their was no ingus in this one, cept' for his head in the background. Anyways, hope to see more

KupaMan responds:

Originally, the kid was going to be the child version of Ingus, with Bear and Ninja being the same age, but that character generates no comedy, so it would make no sense for this retarded redneck guy to be the straight man in the cartoon.

My First Flash Animation! My First Flash Animation!

nice first animation

It was well made for a first animation. P.S. Modest Mouse kicks ass!

Snowflake'd Snowflake'd

nice job

haha, it made me laugh. But you might want to try and work on your animating skills, the snoflakes faces didnt move with their bodies. But it was quick, simple, and funny. I hope you can improve on your skills some more because i enjoy this light kinda humor :D

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

haha

haha, i love the shadow of the colossus tribute :]

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

very bland.

First off, I know this must of took a very large amount of time and effort, and I respect that. It's something i could never pull off. The animation seems pretty fluid throughout. It's just that your animation style is so unoriginal and boring. There basically is NO plot, just one lame techno dude and some chick with no character other than sex appeal racing around a futuristic city. It seems that your are just anwsering Americas craving for stupid mindless anime without any of your own personal style. Next time I would focus on making an actual plot before creating a flash movie about it. I don't know why this is so highly rated. I personally did not enjoy watching this very much. It's like boring music, you kinda just fade away from it while listening. The animation process shows a lot of effort but it seems like no thought was put into it, just random flashy eye candy jumbled together.